Papers are required to be original works, formatted according to IEEE conference paper guidelines, up to 6 pages in length (A4 format, two-column format), and submitted through this conference's online paper submission system. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three independent reviewers from the international Programme Committee.
Accepted presented papers will be published in IEEE proceedings of this conference. At least one author from each accepted paper is to pay the full registration fee, attend the conference and present their paper.
The Smarter Planet Challenge: Student Projects Changing the World
Camera Ready Instruction
Submission of camera ready version of papers is managed through the IEEE PDFeXpress Plus Service.
Please find below the instruction to access the web site and submit your camera ready.
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
First-time users: Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference: Returning users: Click "New Users - Click Here". Enter DEST2013x for the Conference ID, your email address,
and enter the password you used for your old account.
Enter DEST2013x for the Conference ID, email address
Enter DEST2013x for the Conference ID, your email address,
and choose a new password.
Continue to enter information as prompted.
When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to
set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously
used email address and password combination,
you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion".
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Copyright Submission for IEEE DEST 2013 is directly managed by IEEE Electronic Copyright Service. Please fill the following form and then click on "Copyright Submission."
You will redirect to IEEE eCF to complete the submission.
Please remind that if you are behind a firewall or proxy, this process should not work.
Please be aware that the website could give an error due to an expired certificate or security problem if so please ignore the message and continue the progress to open the website.